Junior, senior or veteran, experienced, aspiring or just curious, you will find yourself welcome in London Heathside. Check which of our north London venues is best for you and come along and introduce yourself.
You can usually take part straight away. Members will tell you what you need to know about the training groups available and what to do.
We are happy for non-members to come along and try us out before joining for £3 a session. This is designed to help potential members decide whether to join and is not intended as an alternative to membership.
Membership carries a number of benefits including:
- Free registration with England Athletics
- Discount on kit at specialist running shops
- £2 off all road race entries
- Free club vest on joining (seniors and juniors over 11)
- Free entry to cross-country events
- Many social events throughout the year (quiz nights, post-London Marathon party, summer BBQ, Christmas party)
- Club trips - training weekend in the New Forest, ski trips
We compete in the widest range of running and athletics events locally and nationally.
Junior (under 18) and adult athletes/runners can both join online - see the relevant section below.
FOR ADULT MEMBERS ONLY (OVER 18)
**NB If your membership expired before 1st January 2018, you will need to fill in the online form which will be generated when you click the orange button.**
**Please note a new membership category of retired members - for existing members of any age who have permanently ceased both training and competing, but wish to continue being club members. Fee £12**
FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS ONLY (11-17)
Junior athletes under the age of 11 are not eligible for club membership, but pay a fee of £3 per session attended.